Friday, March 30, 2007

Why Do I Love This One So Much?

Because of text conversations like this...
(By the way, she's "BOO")

BOO: just wanted to let you know I ditched 7th. I'm going to in n out. Love you. See u later tonight!

ME: Better be kidding.

BOO: I am. I'm in spanish right now. I just wanted u to think I was a bad kid :)

ME: No chance of that.

BOO: hahaha gracias :)

Me: I love you.

BOO: love you too. Can I be home at 1130 if I'm not too tired? PLEASE!!!Pretty please with cherries on top my most prettyful mommy dearest!!

ME: Tell me I'm the best mommy in the whole world and you want to grow up to be just like me. Oh yeah, and I'm a really good dancer!

BOO: duh, I was already saying those things to my teacher I just didn't want to over-do it. I was totally saying it tho!! Haha :)

ME: That's a good girl. ;-) Ok, you can stay 'til 1130.

BOO: Yayaya! Thank you mommy I love.

ME: You're welcome, baby doll that I love back.

YES!! I know it's enough to give you a cavity, but she's going to be 16 in one week!!! I have to hang on to this AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!!!!! I have to hang on to the sickeningly sweet stuff while she's still not embarrassed that she has a mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's absolutely gorgeous. look at those eyes.

you're a very lucky mama.

John said...

I, for one, have seen the way you two light each other up and it truly is sweet. You've done a marvelous job keeping the words flowing, Steph. Kudos to you! (and happy sweet 16 to BOO!)

Randy said...

I am going to be honest... i know the real story here... people, dont let Steph fool you..and Boo... wow talking about a wild child! Obviously no parental guidance. Haha, just kidding! Surprisingly enough you have great kids and I am so blessed to be apart of their growing up. Glad to hear i am allowed to leave you comments... since i know that the other way isnt going to happen ;-) Its ok your Keifer secret is safe with me. See ya lata!

Jenni said...

:)

Cute! And you know she would NEVER be embarrased to call you her "Mom!"