Monday, October 03, 2005

Bummer.

I am 11% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


I'm a little bummed about this, not to mention a little surprised. I DO live in southern Orange County, have a productive job, I have all of my teeth and no broken down cars on my lawn...but my Grammie was a career cocktail waitress who finally retired from the bowling alley at 69. Seriously. I thought having that in my bloodline would make me at least 20% white trash. Now what's my excuse for the white trash tailgate parties before old '80's bands?

Damn...Now I'll never win the lottery.

3 comments:

Charlie Mc said...

yeah, only white trash folks win Publisher's Clearinhouse too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm 15% white trash. LOL. What does that say about me? ;)

Anonymous said...

I think the tailgate parties should add at least the 9 percent, which would get you up to that much-coveted 20% level.
Be white, be trash, be proud!