Sunday, October 02, 2005

What a boring day........

Sometimes being single can suck. All my friends are married and hanging out with their husbands today and I had no one to hang out with. I sound like such a whiner, huh? But I just got this big fat paycheck on Friday and I wanted to spend some of it. My kids went to their dad's house yesterday and won't be home until Monday morning. So after running around the house doing the happy dance for about five minutes over having the house all to myself, I had a friend over for the Notre Dame game and a BBQ and that was fun. Then I woke up this morning all ready to go shopping and drop some cash, but the mall is just not so much fun by myself. I did get some killer perfume, though, and I have a feeling that at least one person a day will tell me how great I smell.
Usually I love having time to myself and am quite productive. Today I'm just bored.
I asked myself what I usually do when I'm alone that I have a lot of fun doing. So I'm gonna go put on an Andrea Bocelli CD, bake Parmesan bread and pretend I'm Italian.

2 comments:

Charlie Mc said...

awwwww...if only you lived closer!!! :)

Jenni said...

Wha??? Drunk glory hole...? Eew.

Sounds like a grand ole time (Wait, not drunk glory hole...your weekend that its) And yes, the commission checks are the BEST! I'm cleaning out my closet next weekend and shopping for ALL NEW CLOTHES...did you hear that? ALL NEW CLOTHES. I can't wait. EVERYTHING IS GOING. It's like a tent sale, only it's my closet, and it's going to Danikas moms consignment store...