Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday Memories 6.12.06



Just a little warning for those under the age of 18, or those sensitive to explicit content...stop reading here. With that said.....

Did I ever tell you about the time that Kiefer Sutherland went down on me?
Here's the scoop...there's this dive bar near where I live called the Gypsy Lounge, where local bands play quite often. Really just the most successful local bands; most of them have recording contracts already on smaller labels. There's a guy in one of the bands who is good friends with Kiefer Sutherland, so Kiefer sightings are quite frequent. One night I'm in the bar with several friends and my friend Brian and I decide to go to the bar and get a couple of drinks. There was only one stool available and it was right next to Kiefer and his friends, so of course I took it. Brian was standing up on the other side of me. After a few minutes, everyone in Kiefer's group was looking on the ground, all bent over as though they dropped something. Several minutes passed and they're still crouched down looking, so I asked if they needed me to move because Kiefer was just about under my chair looking for whatever it was he dropped. I had already swung my legs over to the other side of the stool. The floor of the Gypsy is SO nasty, that I couldn't imagine anything worth digging around on the ground to find. After another minute, Kiefer pulled out a lighter to see better and by now is almost underneath my stool! He was also dangerously close to my friend Brian by this time. So again I asked if he would like me to move because I felt like he was probably getting to know me a little better than I expected at that point, and he looked up at me and said no I was fine. So I responded with, "Well, okay. In that case then...while you're down there...." or something equally corny and stupid. And right as Kiefer was looking up at me with a "What the fu**" look, Brian actually winked at him and said, "Yeah. Thanks Kiefer." It was hysterical!! We got a courtesy laugh from Kiefer, but we didn't care. We went around the rest of the night and told that story to anyone who would listen, and it has gone down in history as The Night Kiefer Sutherland Went Down On Me.

So Kiefer, if you're reading this, and I'm sure you are...Thanks for one of the best non-sexual sexual experiences of my life.
Call me.

6 comments:

ThursdayNext said...

Even if it was non-sexual, its still HOT that Jack Bauer went down on you. (giggle)

Slim said...

THAT is a great story. How have you not shared that sooner?

I have never seen a celebrity in person, let alone had one go down on me...you lucky girl!

David said...

That's an awesome story! I once met Michelle Pfeiffer and she was being swarmed for autographs. (I was one of the swarmers.) I had bought this tres cool gold ink sharpie. She's going through autographs and she looks up, holding her pen. "My pen died...Anyone have a pen?" My big moment. I hand her my sharpie, feeling soooo cool. She signs a few autographs with it, then stops, looks directly at me, and holds the pen toward me. "Um, your pen leaked all over me," she says casually. Horrified, I see gold ink all over her hand. I take it back, incredibly chagrined, and offer to get her napkins or something. I was a complete dork. She was actually very nice and not mad at all. But I wanted to crawl under a table and hide. Not to mention, the whole phallic symbology of it all. ;) (At least I didn't say something like: I guess it was happy to see you!) I do have my moments of restraint.

Steph said...

thursdaynext ~ What's funny about this story is that I've never even seen 24. I can only imagine how many women would appreciate Kiefer going down on them more than me!

work in progress ~ I know, I know...hard to be humble when I'm so obviously sought out by hot celebrities. ;)


David ~ Not to make you jealous or anything, but before Michelle Pfieffer was famous, she worked as a bag girl at the grocery store down the street (my brother had a huge crush on her then).
She went down on me too.

Barry said...

Nice Advisory Label :P

Well, I am such a 24 fan - but only on DVD when I can watch several episodes at once, and not worry about missing a show. That makes it really easy to picture this whole thing - well his expresions and all.

I dont think I have any cool celebrity stories.

David said...

LOL! Wow, I am jealous. That's quite the accomplishment! Now if you tell me that you were the one who broke up Ellen DeGeneres and Anne Heche, I think I might need to sit down.