Friday, October 20, 2006

Finally. A Breakthrough.

I feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I've spent so much time and energy lamenting the fact that I'm still single, as you know from a previous post. And, as many of you know, I consider myself a spiritual person with the belief that God wants what's best for me on this earth. Bear with me here.

I've spent quite a bit of time lately asking God what it all means...Why am I still single? Have I done the right thing by ending my past relationships when I did? Will I ever find my soul mate and one day marry again? Have I met this person already and just not seen the signs?

I've had what I believe to be an epiphany. After much thought and prayer, God has made it very clear to me...

He wants me to marry the lead singer of the Goo Goo Dolls.

8 comments:

shpprgrl said...

Oh yeah. Can I please please please come to the wedding? I promise not to touch..I uhmmm mean eat too much cake. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. With less weight on your shoulders, I am wondering if maybe you lost your head.

Just a fun thought...

Mark
of the North

twobuyfour said...

There are laws about stalking. It's a felony. Just because "fan" is short for "fanatic" doesn't mean you have to get arrested.

ThursdayNext said...

Well of course! Its about time you were thinking logically here!

I mean, the reason why Derek Jeter has not married yet is because he hasnt met me yet. ;)

(In all seriousness, I just signed on to eharmony today...lol...ah, aint single life grand?)

Barry said...

You never know....

Anonymous said...

lol. yup. johnny is quite the cutie.

afromabq said...

you got such good taste girl! although, mike (the drummer) yummers!! :)

Ryane said...

haha. See now, God told me to hold out for Dave Grohl...

;-)