Wednesday, September 16, 2009

dis⋅sat⋅is⋅fac⋅tion [dis-sat-is-fak-shuhn]

I love dictionary.com

I'm on it almost every day. There's always something I want to look up to make sure I'm spelling correctly, or using correctly.

This is my latest find...

"Dissatisfaction results from contemplating what falls short of one's wishes or expectations: dissatisfaction with the results of an afternoon's work.
Discontent is a sense of lack and a general feeling of uneasy dislike for the conditions of one's life: feeling a continual vague discontent.
Displeasure suggests a certain amount of anger as well as dissatisfaction: displeasure at being kept waiting."


Ahhhh....welcome to my world.

Everything about me is screaming to run. Everything about me is dissatisfied. Discontented? Yup, that's me. And displeased...wholeheartedly.

So why am I still here? Because I'm insane. We've all heard that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Based on this definition...I am insane. I need to run. Get the hell out. Get the hell away. I'm half way there. Half way further than I was before.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel. And I'm running towards it.

No comments: