Thursday, December 22, 2005

My 10 Year-Old's Letter to Santa, Part II

My little girl put a stocking up on the wall the other day to fill with letters to Santa that we write between now and Christmas. She's added one a day for several days, and this was her last one...she is priceless, and I'm a lucky mom.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Dear Santa,

I am so glad you reached our house even though we moved! You can take a look around! It's awesome! My mommy is the best! And got it! I told you on my list but I was wondering if you could give my mommy a gift even though she is a mommy! She is the greatest mommy and really deserves it! Will you also fill her stocking? Hers is the one that looks just like mine but is hanging from the Y (as in the word J-O-Y). She loves candles, pictures, stuff that keeps you warm, shoes, a lot of things! Oh I forgot she also loves jewelry! I hope you have a Merry X-MAS! Thank you for everything!

I love you!

(Heart), Nini

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest. Hope you and your girls have a wonderful Christmas Steph.

John said...

She's a precious girl, that Neen...of course you already knew that. She's got a pretty keen sense of who her mom is too...you deserve her love.

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. I'm glad she thinks you're awesome. I wish my daughter did. She thinks I'm an interfering annoying bitch. Of course I actually expect her to DO something around the house. What a mean mommy.

Michele sent me.