Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Skanky Halloween Bash Follow-Up...

Here is a Halloween picture that I promised. I think I finally found a better way to post pictures, so hopefully, I'll be able to post more. It isn't very clear though, is it? I'm with my friend, Reed. I'm not sure what he's supposed to be...one of Robin's Merry Men? And when did I start looking like Dolly Parton? Seriously, I think when I got that dress, the boobs came with it. Of course my daughter is furious that I didn't get the name or the autograph of the "Laguna Beach" girl who tried to pay my way into the party. I guess I lagged. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

John said...

Great picture! Even in costume you're lovely! (and you look nice too ;)

My daughter thinks it's completely unfair that you didn't get an autograph too!! Silly girl.

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture Steph.

And which Laguna girl was it?

Jenni said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I love it!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I missed the pre-amble to this so I don't know who Laguna Girl is..Sorry about that....But the picture is terrific! Congratulations on finding how to post the photo's a better way...
I do not understand Bloggers thing about photo's..I never really know where my pictures and text are going to end up!! That is interesting, sometimes, mostly it's frutrating, you know?

Charlie Mc said...

awesome pic, thanks for sharing with all of us!!! :)