Monday, January 16, 2006

Whoo-Hoo!! I LOVE her!!!

Check me out...I'm Katherine Hepburn.
I got this off of Jenni's site...



Katharine Hepburn
You scored 26% grit, 14% wit, 57% flair, and 21% class!

"You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women."

And of course this test is completely accurate! So many interesting men fall at my feet that it can sometimes get embarrassing. If you look at my percentages of different personality traits, I'm a bit of a mutt, but I just like to think of myself as 'well-rounded.'

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Myrna Loy
You scored 16% grit, 19% wit, 28% flair, and 42% class!
You are class itself, the calm, confident "perfect woman." Men turn and look at you admiringly as you walk down the street, and even your rivals have a grudging respect for you. You always know the right thing to say, do and, of course, wear. You can take charge of a situation when things get out of hand, and you're a great help to your partner even if they don't immediately see or know it. You are one classy dame. Your screen partners include William Powell and Cary Grant, you little simmerpot, you."

what a cute test lol.

Lynda said...

I think I am going to have to try this one. I love Katherine Hepburrn. I think she was very independent and classy.

John said...

'Flair'...now there's an apropos description! (I guess 'flare' would've worked too.)

erl said...

if you have to be someone, she's a great pick.

Running2Ks said...

Ah, I got this too. I love her!

Running2Ks said...

Oh, and Happy Monday!

twobuyfour said...

I wish I had appreciated KH when she was alive. I used to simply think she was an old actress. About ten years ago I started getting in to old movies and WOW! She is by far my favorite. I love Lauren Bacall, but KH was definitely the queen. Oddly enough I was watching "High Society" the musical remake of "Philadelphia Story" and was initially put off at how Grace Kelly put on a KH accent through the film. Curiously, as I got in to it I started to feel like it was an homage by GK, as if KH captured the character so thouroughly that she could not improve upon it, right down to the accent and mannerisms.

twobuyfour said...

BTW - it turns out I'm Bette Davis. I guess I should have taken the Leading Man test.