Wednesday, April 13, 2005

And the winner of the "What The HELL Was She Thinking?" Category is...


Hideous Posted by Hello

I realize that our country is a mere 200 years old, a little more. I realize we don't have the tradition, history or ancestory of the British. But Cooommee Onnnn..........Doesn't anyone love her enough to tell her that's not okay? Not even her mummy?

Camilla's hat wasn't so hot, either, and this is the woman Charles cheated on Princess Diana with? Please.

So Camilla (and daughter with the hideous hat - whatever your name is)...if you're reading this, and I'm sure you are...whoever told you that birds nests were haute couture were kidding! You should have called me first.

2 comments:

erl said...

are you serious. is that real? holy hell.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW! I saw that too! It closely resembles drift wood (or something similar that is left outside to rot) which should have evoked a big excuse NOT to wear it as a hat. Somebody lied to her!