Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I've Been Tagged!!!!

By Bridget Jones!

Here are my questions...

Three names I go by:
1. Steph
2. Mommy
3. Boo (Only to my older sister!)

Three screen names that I have had:
1. Queenb
2. Calchick859
3. stephf

Three things I like about myself:
1. Sense of humor
2. Temperament
3. My hair (superficial, I know)

Three things I don't like about myself:
1. I'm a procrastinator
2. Naive at times
3. I'm a really bad housekeeper

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Mexican
2. Danish
3. Scottish

Three things that scare me:
1. Something happening to my girls
2. Leaving this life without fulfilling my purpose
3. Hurting someone

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. A drive-thru Coke in the morning
2. Love from my daughters
3. At least on episode of Law & Order

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. White girly T-Shirt
2. Light blue drawstring pants (think scrubs)
3. Nope, that's it

Three of my fave bands or musical artists:
1. Kenny Chesney
2. Jennifer Knapp
3. Bruce Springsteen

Three of my fave songs:
1. Jungleland (Springsteen)
2. Refine Me (Knapp)
3. Anything But Mine (Chesney)

Three new things I want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Get my own territory in my new job
2. Mosaics
3. Actually MAKING it to the gym on a consistent basis

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Unfailing loyalty
2. Honesty
3. Trust

Two truths and a lie:
1. I've been thrown in a Mexican jail twice
2. I've stowed away on a cruise ship
3. I'm a member of Mensa

Three physical things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Presence
2. Confidence
3. Kindness

Three things I can't do without:
1. Computer
2. My hair straightener
3. Family/Friends

Three of my fave hobbies:
1. Reading
2. My kids sports
3. Creating things (painting, cooking, think Martha Stewart without the bitchy side or the prison record)

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Africa
2. Virgin Islands
3. Carmel (been there a million times - can't get enough of it)

Three things I just can't do:
1. Eat Indian food
2. Laugh quietly
3. Pretend that Shania Twain has talent

Three kids' names:
1. Olivia
2. Julianne
3. Only have two

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Visit all seven continents
2. Get on stage with Barry Manilow (more about this to follow...)
3. Find the love of my life

Three celeb crushes: (Remember, I'm old)
1. James Caveizal (before he played Jesus, now it just seems wrong)
2. Pierce Brosnan
3. Sean Cassidy (Come on...I said I was old. I never really got over it!)

Alright, now I have to tag someone...and I choose:

JENNI!,
CHARLIE!, AND...
NOELLE!!

Go for it, guys!!!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Sean Cassidy......oh the memories!!!!!!!!!