Friday, May 20, 2005

Tagged again!

By LIBBY!

I'm passing on the tag to...
The Muse
Nicole and
Rob Lowe. Yeah, really...THAT Rob Lowe. Check it out.

I think I'm supposed to pick five from the list. My five with the answers are below...

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...

If I could be a professor...I WOULD GIVE MY STUDENTS THE FINAL EXAM ON THE FIRST DAY, WITH THE ENTIRE SEMESTER TO FIND THE ANSWERS. ISN'T A FINAL EXAM JUST A SYNOPSIS OF WHAT NEEDS TO BE LEARNED THROUGHOUT THE SEMESTER? WHY PLAY GAMES?

If I could be an athlete...WELL, I ALREADY CONSIDER MYSELF SOMEWHAT OF AN ATHLETE, BUT IF WE'RE TALKING PROFESSIONAL, I WOULD BE A PRO TENNIS PLAYER (AND MY ASS WOULD NOT BE FLABBY).

If I could be an innkeeper...IT WOULD BE SOMEWHERE ON THE CENTRAL OR NORTHERN COAST OF CALIFORNIA. THE EAST COAST WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL, BUT TOO COLD IN THE WINTER. IT WOULD BE VERY SMALL, ONLY A FEW GUESTS, AND I WOULD COOK ALL THE MEALS FOR THEM, INCLUDING FORMAL DINNERS EVERY NIGHT.

If I could be a gardener...THEN MY INN WOULD BE EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL, WOULDN'T IT? IF I WERE A GARDENER, MY HOUSE WOULD BE SURROUNDED BY DARK PURPLE FLOWERS. AND CLIMBING JASMINE.

If I could be a world famous blogger...WHAT? I'M NOT ALREADY?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers!