Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Barry was a bust...


This is as close as I got... Posted by Hello

No, I did not get onstage with Barry. Apparently, he doesn't do that anymore, which is crazy to me! He has done it for every concert in the last 20 years, and when I finally have the PERFECT strategy to get up there, he changes his show. It sucked, let me tell you. We still had signs, and when my friend held one up, he blew her a kiss. And of course, I rushed the stage at one point, when I saw him start dancing with a woman in the front row. I figured if he was going to be dancing with anyone to Copacabana, it was going to be ME!!! So the best I got was him standing on the stage in front of me dancing. Big Stinking Deal - I wanted to BE ONSTAGE!!! Now I'm going to have to cross it off of my Lifetime To Do List.

Oh well, the concert was still awesome and Vegas was an absolute blast! Believe me, I have a couple of stories that I will be posting as soon as I fully recover! ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh too bad about Barry. I know how much you were looking forward to being on stage with him. That sucks. :(

erl said...

i love love love vegas.

Darcey said...

Um, yeah, Vegas was a blast. My hometown always delivers!

Jenni said...

You should have rushed the stage. What's a little jail time for spending time with "The Man" on a stage infront of tens (hee-hee) of people! Darnit!

Anonymous said...

Steph..I'm "borrowing" your photo and gonna make a thread about this at my place..I'll link ya :)

Steph said...

Sandy, you're awesome! I'm all about sharing the Barry love!!