Thursday, May 05, 2005

OH MY GOD...I'M GOOD!!! Pathetic...but good.

I just spent the last hour trying to get Sideline Links on my blog and I DID IT!!! I'm so computer illiterate I can't believe it. There are so many more I want to add, but I broke out in a sweat just getting those on. I wish I were kidding. Seriously, it took me ten tries to get it right.
I have a friend who came in from Chicago last night who I was supposed to be spending Cinco de Mayo with tonight - WHO FLAKED! His name is John, by the way, in case any of you run into him, feel free to give him crap for flaking. Can't miss him - tall, cute, looks like Chandler from Friends, only ten times as funny. By the way, Jenn...It's John from our Chicago office - yup - flake! (I'm sure he'll be reading this upon returning to Chicago. If not, Melinda, can you please handle that for me?) So what do I do? Of course, I call up my ex-boyfriend and ask what he's doing tonight because I knew I'd be welcome with him and his friends and not a pathetic, stay at home, stood-up geek on Cinco de Mayo, who has nothing better to do than break out into a sweat while figuring out her Sideline Links.
But at least I DID IT!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

What a jackass! What was he thinking? Not spending the best margarita drinking night of the year with the cutest girl in Southern CA? He MUST be gay. (tee-hee, rumors are fun)

Charlie Mc said...

sorry to hear about your non-visit! Hope you mde the best of it.

Congrats on the sideline links, glad I made the list! :)

Steph said...

Ya know, Jenn...I think you're right. I think I did hear something about him being gay. And that explains all the trips to Spankey's when he was out here last year. I should have seen the signs...thanks for pointing it out!

(Oooohhh....Sorry John - but hey, you flaked!) :)

Anonymous said...

Who did you say was 'pathetic' in this story? I beliieve his name starts with a J...as in Jackass.