Monday, May 02, 2005

Things I Don't Get...

1. Donald Trump's hair. Or any bad comb-over for that matter. Yeah, I know his hair has been severly scrutinized, especially since The Apprentice came on, but has anyone been able to explain it sufficiently?
2. Why my lights flicker half way but don't go out. Sometimes they just dim. Is there a power outage somewhere? If they only dim, does that just mean there's a power shortage?
3. Brazilian bikini waxes. Enough said.
4. The woman who gives Brazilian bikini waxes.
5. Really chubby girls who wear belly shirts. (Again...I must ask..."Doesn't anyone love them enough..." You know the rest)
6. A business that telemarkets you with a recorded message. Like they can't be bothered to make the call at night, but they expect you to accept it. (I leave a special message for those businesses at the beep...)
7. Carrot Top.
8. Why Brad Pitt would leave Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie when I'm obviously still single.
9. Why I'm still single.
10. When I got old enough to have a daughter who steals my clothes.
11. Why in the world my beautiful teenage daughter would want to steal my clothes.

I'm sure I'm just scratching the surface here.

2 comments:

:| raven |: said...

love it ... hehe

i'm not feelin the bikini wax either .. .my eyebrows hurt enough .. i'll shave, thank you.

and the fat girls wearing crop tops .. wth IS THAT???

ughh ....

erl said...

ew....carrot top. ewwwwww.