Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thank God!

Found this on Nicole's Blog, who must have been taking this test when she should have been doing her homework. ;)

I am:
2%
Republican.
"You're a complete liberal, utterly without a trace of Republicanism. Your strength is as the strength of ten because your heart is pure. (You hope.)"

Are You A Republican?


Because I was raised in south Orange County (a truly Republican state), I suppose it's impossible to wash off that last 2%, so I guess I'll learn to live with it.

4 comments:

Charlie Mc said...

I like you even more now!!!!! :)

Darcey said...

I think I weighed in at 26%. It was probably creeped a little higher when I moved to rural GA for high school, and then evened back out when I got to Atlanta. Thank goodness for a big city with open minds... (or at least moreso than north GA).

Zee said...

2%? complete? out of what?
am i missing something?
;o)

Steph said...

Yeah, I know. If I'm a "complete" liberal, why the 2%? Maybe they have to consider that no one is perfect!